The Imperial Suite welcomes you with the stunning view of the Grand Canal and offers you a double bedroom with an original fireplace, with wide windows that allow natural light to come in and shine on the delicate white and golden features. As well, the silk panels on the wall add a touch of Eastern feel and the double Jacuzzi bathtub equipped with Chromotherapy features enjoys the stunning view of colourful art glass inspired by the authentic Venetian experience of water, colours and light.
The bathroom is adorned with ancient frescoes, which represent the Oriental nature.
This is the Suite that brings the Chinese Empire to Venice, just like Marco Polo did in the 1300s, with his long travels to the East and his stays at the Court of the Emperor where, after earning the family trust thanks to his wisdom, he served many years as the personal counsellor of the Kublai Khan.
China is represented in every detail of the room, from the walls and paintings to the precious and unique silk panels by the bed, the person of the Doge Head of the Government, who’s well represented in the ancient original tapestry hanging on the walls of the living room, separated from the bedroom by the Jacuzzi area.Make a reservation
- Dimensions: 58 mq
- Maximum occupancy: 2 + 2 (sofa-bed)
- Separate bedroom with king-size-bedand coffee table
- Separate living room with writing desk, sofa and lounge chairs
- Double Jacuzzi bathtub, equipped with Chromotherapy features
- Bathroom with double shower, towels and bathrobes by Frette and Hermès Amenities
- Minibar & Kettle Tea
- Coffee facilities by Nespresso
- TV OLED 55’’ and TV LED 55’’ with Netflix
- Pet Friendly