NEWPROJECTION S.R.L., with registered office in Via Cà Alte 2/b, 36100 Vicenza (VI), C.F. e P.IVA 04233290248, is the controller of any personal data collected through this site as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679. The owner will process any data collected through this website (www.egovenice.com) for purposes, in a manner and as specifically illustrated below.
Collection of personal data, the purpose of processing and legal basis of processing
NEWPROJECTION S.R.L. will only collect, and process personal data voluntarily provided by users to this site. Users are able to browse the site even without disclosing personal information and data. Each Site user may choose to provide NEWPROJECTION S.R.L. with limited personal data as required in order to obtain information about our services. Once registered, the personal data collected will be used only for the services indicated in the information available.
Users may provide their personal data for the following purposes:
- activities related to the availability request. Examples of activities are sending an e-mail that involves the processing of personal data such as, for example, the name, surname, e-mail address; the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the art. 6.1, letters a, b, f of the EU Regulation 2016/679;
- activities related to booking at our hotel. The activities concern the conclusion of a contract relating to the booking of a stay at our facility that involves the processing of personal data such as name, surname, e-mail address, residential address, tax code, the telephone number, credit card or Paypal account information; the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the art. 6.1. letters a, b, c, f of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- activities related to the subscription to our newsletter: the activities concerning the management of your e-mail address for registration and the sending of periodic newsletters relating to offers and promotions, events, presentations of new products and services; the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the art. 6.1. letters a, b, f of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- site visualization and navigation (these are activities related to the correct provision of the various functions you requested, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site, as well as to obtain anonymous statistical information on use of the Site and to check its correct functioning); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the art. 6.1, letters a, c, f of the EU regulation 2016/679);
- statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data (this is an activity that does not involve the processing of personal data, since it does not involve the identification of the user and is used, for example, to measure the functioning of the Site, measure the traffic and assess the interest);
- activities connected with ascertaining and / or exercising and / or defending rights (examples of activities are: disputes relating to the correct fulfillment of the contractual relationship, warnings, credit recovery); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the legitimate interest (art. 6.1, letter f, of the EU regulation 2016/679);
- the activities in compliance with legal obligations / Authority orders (such as communication to third parties); the legal basis is identified in the legal obligation (art. 6.1, letter c, of the EU regulation 2016/679);
- computer systems maintenance and devices (the subjects in charge of performing maintenance and repairs on the Site could accidentally have access to Your personal data. These are completely occasional events and not foreseeable and in any case without identification purposes and limited duration to the execution of maintenance/repair work); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the legitimate interest (art. 6.1, letter f, of the EU regulation 2016/679).
Data retention period
The personal data that the visitor decides to communicate to NEWPROJECTION S.R.L. will be processed and stored for the following time periods:
- activities related to contact management: up to the completion of the request;
- activities related to booking at our hotel: for the time necessary for the execution of the contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- activities related to the subscription to our newsletter: the personal data collected and processed will be kept for a period not exceeding 5 years from the registration or up to the time of its cancellation from our newsletter;
- site visualization and navigation: the personal data will be kept for a maximum time of 24 months;
- statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data: any personal data collected will be kept for a maximum of 24 months;
- activities related to the ascertainment and/or exercise and/or defense of rights: the personal data will be stored for the time necessary for the conclusion of the dispute and in any case for the time necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- other activities in compliance with legal obligations/orders Authorities: the personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the conclusion of the investigative activity and in any case for the time necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- computer systems maintenance and devices: any personal data collected will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the maintenance of IT systems and devices.
Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations
The personal data provided by the visitor of this site will be stored in our company servers and in our paper archives and in any case on the European territory for the treatments entrusted to third parties or for the data center delocalization services. There are no personal data transfers to third countries or international organizations
Communication to third parties
The personal data you provide will not be disclosed to third parties.
The personal data you provide may be disclosed for the management of your request and for the fulfillment of any legal obligations to central and local Public Bodies to web marketing professionals. If you want more information about the subjects to whom the personal data are communicated, please contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
Particular personal data
NEWPROJECTION S.R.L. does not deliberately collect, through the website, particularly personal data such as, for example, those suitable to reveal the state of health.
Personal Data, pursuant to art. 4 and 9 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, include the personal data that can reveal the racial and ethnic origin, the religious, philosophical or other convictions, the political opinions, the adhesion to parties, trade unions, associations or organizations to religious, philosophical, political or trade union character, as well as the personal data that can reveal the state of health and sexual life. Judicial data, again pursuant to art. 4 and 10 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, including the personal data suitable for revealing measures pursuant to article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and from r) to u), of the D.P.R. November 14, 2002, n. 313, in the matter of criminal records, of the registry of administrative sanctions depending on the crime and the related pending charges, or the status of defendant or suspect pursuant to articles 60 and 61 of the criminal procedure code.
We recommend that you do not provide this information through our website. In the event that this is necessary, we invite you to send us a statement by email with the expression of your written consent to the processing of this information.
Links to third-party websites
Exercise of the rights of the interested party
At any time, pursuant to art. 15 and following of the EU Regulation 2016/679, it will be possible to verify your personal data collected through this site and possibly have them corrected, updated or canceled, or exercise the other rights recognized by law, including access rights, rectification rights, and cancellation, treatment limitation, and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial appeal pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data security
NEWPROJECTION S.R.L. protects personal data through the application of internationally recognized security levels, as well as through security procedures that protect personal data against:
o Unauthorized access
o Improper use or disclosure
o Unauthorized modification
o Accidental loss or destruction caused by an unlawful act
Measures of use of the site www.egovenice.com
Protection of underages
We appreciate that you decided to visit us. We want your experience at the site the best it can be, and that is why we have written this Policy cookie in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device and it is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access our site and allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for Internet working; They can not harm your computer/device, if they are enabled in your browser settings, help us identify and solve possible malfunctions in our site.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but have small differences:
Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the during your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, security support site or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
Persistent or Permanent Cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and reads our website every time you visit our site; it has a fixed expiration date, which fulfilled the cookie stops working. We can identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us to understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
Cookies Feature: Allow in our site remember decisions taken by the user, or as your login ID. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (contains neither your name, address, or other data).
Third-Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that install a web site that is not the one you are visiting; for example, used by social networks (like Facebook) or external plugins content (like Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of file to track your visits at each site that are advertised.
Analytics Cookies are cookies that are intended to ensure regular maintenance and the best performance and customer service; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing our site, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, maybe your navigation is not ideal and some of the utilities available do not work correctly.
a) Third-Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Name of cookies:
Purpose of Cookies:
These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID that is used to make a count of how many times the user of our site visits it. It was also recorded when is the first and last visit to the web. It calculates when you have finished a session, user source, and keyword.
User settings to prevent Cookies
You can block cookies through browser tools or configuration you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants a cookie: If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
If you use Firefox, the option in Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies menu. To learn more visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
If you use Chrome, section Options> Advanced Options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
If you use Opera, the Privacy and Security option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/