Fenice Junior Suite
Named after the Phoenix, a mythical creature that rises from its ashes, our Fenice represents the rebirth and the journey through Life and the Water.
Fenice Junior Suite has an amazing view of the Grand Canal brought by two high windows from where, even in the amazing gold round-shaped bed, our guests can enjoy a privileged and spectacular view of the water and life happening just outside of Palazzo Bembo.
One of the main signs of the room is the original Baroque ceiling entirely made of wood and exquisitely decorated with square patterns. While the bathroom has a spacious double shower and walls that resemble and recreates the atmosphere of the deep sea.
Gold and cream tones complete the décor of the Junior Suite.
- Dimensions: 35 mq
- Maximum occupancy: 2 + 2 (sofa-bed)
- Separate bedroom with King Size round Bed and coffee table
- Living room with writing desk and sofa
- Bathroom with double shower, towels and bathrobes by Frette and Hermès Amenities
- Minibar & Kettle Tea
- Coffee facilities by Nespresso
- TV OLED 55’’ with Netflix
- WC Geberit
- Pet Friendly