Lucrezia Junior suite
Lucrezia is dedicated to Lucrezia Cornaro Piscopia, the first woman in the world who graduated from The University of Padua in 1678.
This event was outrageous for the High Society in Europe of the time, but she was able to earn the title of “Doctor” thanks to the modernity and practicality of the Venetian society.
This intimate Junior Suite welcomes and surrounds you in delicate colours and gold accents, as well as a stunning view of the Grand Canal with its multiple windows.
Silk panels on the walls adorn the double bed and the bathroom door frame that leads to a spacious double shower made of precious pink marble coming from the caves of the nearby city of Verona.
- Complimentary Wifi
- Luxury bed linen & bathroom set by Frette
- Amenities by Hermès
- Coffe Machine by DeLonghi & complimentary Coffe Capsules by Nespresso
- Kettle Tea with complimentary tea selection
- American Coffee
- Safety Box
- Set Anti Covid - alcohol gel & surgery masks
At a glance
- 30 m2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Bedroom with King Size Bed - 200 x 200 x 36
- Breakfast table with Grand Canal & Rialto Bridge view and writing desk
- TV OLED 55” in the bedroom with complimentary Netflix
- Bathroom with double shower
- WC Geberit